I live in north Attleboro MA.I always purchase clothing at the Childrens Place.

I purchase clothing for my grandchildren in Ma and Texas. My daughter in Texas went to return clothing at Childrens Place in Texas. All tags are attached. When I purchased the clothing I was not thinking of the hot climate in Texas.

She just wanted to exchange for diffrent clothing. She was not allowed to return any of the clothing. I did not send the receipt with the clothing. My daughter inlaw in MA needed the receipt for a return.

I will not be shopping at Childrens Place in the future.

I never heard of such a thing!Now she has clothes from Childrens Place that my grandchildren can't use.

This reviewer shared experience about "no returns without receipt. tags all attached" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Childrens Place. The most disappointing about clothing from The Childrens Place was return policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Childrens Place.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare The Childrens Place to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Childrens Place?

Comments

Well next time get a gift receipt. It's not the stores fault that you didn't think to get one nor that you forgot Texas is hot. Just wow.