My daughter asked me to return 2 outfits for my 15 month old grand daughter.There was no receipt , I just wanted 24 months (the outfits being returned were 12-18months), because the Huntington store (The Bid H Shopping center)didn't have the exact outfit in her size, they said they couldn't do anything for me.

I even asked for whatever the sale price was which they knew but they said NO RECEIPT ONLY THE EXACT OUTFIT that is our policy. I don't know who does your marketing but I will tell all my fellow grandmas never to shop your store. How ridiculous not give the sale price as I probably would have spent more money to get something else. Very pound foolish policy.

By the way the sales associate (I didn't get her name but she wasn't very nice and wouldn't even check another store for me and they weren't busy(NO OTHER CUSTOMERS WERE IN THE STORE) I wonder why! Get your act together. Grandma and Grandpas have plenty of other choices to buy their grandchildren clothes.

YOU ARE OFF THE LIST!!

I would appreciate a response.You can reach me at vktgini@gmail.com or 631-816-0687.

Very Disappointed Grandma ginny

This reviewer shared experience about "poor return policy" and wants this business to "gift card for $40.00" as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Childrens Place. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Childrens Place.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare The Childrens Place to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Childrens Place?

Comments