Pembroke, Massachusetts

It seems like I fall for this every year...We spend lots of money there during back to school, enticed by the opportunity to earn Place cash.When the time comes to redeem it, the shelves are stocked with low quality merchandise and a very limited selection.

I ordered $120 worth of "fall" and "new arrivals" for my 1 yr old, and what I received were paper thin, spring quality clothes (most were pastels, which should have tipped me off!). These were not worth the $60 that I paid for them w/the Place cash.

I feel that this kind of "bait and switch" marketing is very dishonest and sneaky on the company's behalf.Pic attached shows you can literally see through the material.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with The Childrens Place and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Childrens Place.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare The Childrens Place to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Childrens Place?

Comments

DontBeATwit

I feel like you probably could have stopped at "It seems like I fall for this every year...". I know I did.