2.8

Boxing Day sale ad in NL Canada said 50 percent off throughout store.Exceptions new arrivals and door busters.

Inside store very little with 50 off. Most old merchandise had 30 percent off. When questioned staff said oh it is up to 50 percent. That is not what window sign said .

This is false advertising at its finest.

My next step is better business bureau.Will not return to shop at a crooked store like this.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with The Childrens Place?

Comments

Macon, Georgia, United States #928070

The children's place return policy is just plain dumb and really what is the purpose.You can't exchange jeans that are too small and they don't sell a larger size.

REALLY!!! Be sure your cashier make sure they explain this *** policy before they take anyone else hard earn money. And see where your sales go.

Will NEVER GO IN THERE EVER!!!!!Macon ga

World Tech Toys - Big Boy Work Bench Junk! World Tech Toys "The Big Boy Work Bench arrived with broken parts. Upon contacting the customer service phone number the call was forwarded to an answering service where they take a message and..." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more The Childrens Place Clothing Review from Pembroke, Massachusetts The Childrens Place "It seems like I fall for this every year...We spend lots of money there during back to school, enticed by the opportunity to earn Place cash. When the time comes..." Read more Toys For Tots Customer Care Review Toys For Tots "Sister Fix It H H Ministry in St Louis hosted a Toys for Tots event this yea (2016). I received a phone call stating my number and the time i..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more