Verified Reviewer

1.7

I just got finished shopping at your Lee's summit location. First time ever going to that location.

It will be my last time going in there as well. There were 2-3 employees in there. All girls and none of them wanted to help with anything. Alot of stuff I wanted to buy was in the wrong spot they say.

Then after telling me it was in the wrong spot they would hurry up and take the sign down. I asked if they could go ahead and give me the sign price. They refused. The service I got today makes me feel like the girls you had working are racist.

I had a lady in front of me and she didn't get the same attitude I got from your employees.

The service that your store provided me makes me wanna never shop at the childrens place ever. I am just so upset that some people can be so rude and hateful to another.

User's recommendation: no way.

Preferred solution: I think you can decide what you think is best for this situation. .

The Childrens Place Cons: Not honoring their offers, Horrid customer service.

Comments