Pembroke, Massachusetts

It seems like I fall for this every year...We spend lots of money there during back to school, enticed by the opportunity to earn Place cash.When the time comes to redeem it, the shelves are stocked with low quality merchandise and a very limited selection.

I ordered $120 worth of "fall" and "new arrivals" for my 1 yr old, and what I received were paper thin, spring quality clothes (most were pastels, which should have tipped me off!). These were not worth the $60 that I paid for them w/the Place cash.

I feel that this kind of "bait and switch" marketing is very dishonest and sneaky on the company's behalf.Pic attached shows you can literally see through the material.

Review about: The Childrens Place Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Childrens Place?

Comments

DontBeATwit

I feel like you probably could have stopped at "It seems like I fall for this every year...". I know I did.

World Tech Toys - Mini Orion  Defective out of the box World Tech Toys "Bought this item for my grandson from a gentleman who had received it as a gift. My daughter had found the man with a program she uses on her telephone...." Read more Screaming Owl Clothing Review from Lewiston, Maine Screaming Owl "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..." Read more World Tech Toys Rc Quadcopter Review from Steelville, Missouri World Tech Toys "I bought an 80 dollar drone. Well to.say about flying three times one of the propellers stopped working and now can't fly.. very very up setting to buy something and..." Read more World Tech Toys - Big Boy Work Bench Junk! World Tech Toys "The Big Boy Work Bench arrived with broken parts. Upon contacting the customer service phone number the call was forwarded to an answering service where they take a message and..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool wall rusted thru in 5 years Namco Pools "I went to open my pool at the start of the 2017 season. I noticed bubbling on the wall. As soon as i touched the touched the wall it let..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more