Review about The Childrens Place Clothing from Pembroke, Massachusetts
It seems like I fall for this every year...We spend lots of money there during back to school, enticed by the opportunity to earn Place cash.When the time comes to redeem it, the shelves are stocked with low quality merchandise and a very limited selection.
I ordered $120 worth of "fall" and "new arrivals" for my 1 yr old, and what I received were paper thin, spring quality clothes (most were pastels, which should have tipped me off!). These were not worth the $60 that I paid for them w/the Place cash.
I feel that this kind of "bait and switch" marketing is very dishonest and sneaky on the company's behalf.Pic attached shows you can literally see through the material.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- The Childrens Place Clothing
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "Horrible experience with Jilly Bugs and their incredibly poor customer service. I ordered an outfit for my daughter that they advertised with fancy/swirly font and received something that was block..."
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "Kat King of 105 Medford St., Arlington, MA 02474 who owns Affirmedia in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Kat would..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."