Pembroke, Massachusetts

It seems like I fall for this every year...We spend lots of money there during back to school, enticed by the opportunity to earn Place cash.When the time comes to redeem it, the shelves are stocked with low quality merchandise and a very limited selection.

I ordered $120 worth of "fall" and "new arrivals" for my 1 yr old, and what I received were paper thin, spring quality clothes (most were pastels, which should have tipped me off!). These were not worth the $60 that I paid for them w/the Place cash.

I feel that this kind of "bait and switch" marketing is very dishonest and sneaky on the company's behalf.Pic attached shows you can literally see through the material.

Review about: The Childrens Place Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Childrens Place?

Comments

DontBeATwit

I feel like you probably could have stopped at "It seems like I fall for this every year...". I know I did.

The Childrens Place Clothing Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Review about Boxing Day Sale from Fredericton, New Brunswick The Childrens Place "Boxing Day sale ad in NL Canada said 50 percent off throughout store. Exceptions new arrivals and door busters. Inside store very little with 50 off. Most old merchandise had..." Read more Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more