Review about The Childrens Place Clothing from Pembroke, Massachusetts
It seems like I fall for this every year...We spend lots of money there during back to school, enticed by the opportunity to earn Place cash.When the time comes to redeem it, the shelves are stocked with low quality merchandise and a very limited selection.
I ordered $120 worth of "fall" and "new arrivals" for my 1 yr old, and what I received were paper thin, spring quality clothes (most were pastels, which should have tipped me off!). These were not worth the $60 that I paid for them w/the Place cash.
I feel that this kind of "bait and switch" marketing is very dishonest and sneaky on the company's behalf.Pic attached shows you can literally see through the material.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- The Childrens Place Clothing
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- " To all GM buyers, This is my Story. I am a loyal 25+ year GM owner. Pictured here are my last GM products I will ever own. My..."
- "Lamplighter sold me a mobile home as a handyman special. After I purchased the mobile home,lamplighter kept the add on craigslist,as bait for other tenants. Then they would switch them to..."
- "This is not an uncommon problem with this tv. Our local Registered certified Electronics Technician of 40 years has diagnosed my 50K360g with a bad LCD panel.Symptoms are as follows,..."