The Childrens Place - Review about Boxing Day Sale from Fredericton, New Brunswick
Boxing Day sale ad in NL Canada said 50 percent off throughout store.Exceptions new arrivals and door busters.
Inside store very little with 50 off. Most old merchandise had 30 percent off. When questioned staff said oh it is up to 50 percent. That is not what window sign said .
This is false advertising at its finest.
My next step is better business bureau.Will not return to shop at a crooked store like this.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Boxing Day Sale
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the Candy Land outfit from her site, total $116.00, paid extra to have it shipped in 7-10 business days which it wasn't and then I received the shirt only...."
- "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...."
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I had a problem with them which I cancelled my order but the company still took the payment out of my account along with the $179.95 I paid for the..."
- "Purchased a car in May, My dream 2010 Black Camero SS. I even ordered it online. Filled out the paperwork for financing and put down $2000. I..."
- "Hello! I;m May Ferris i am writing this on behalf of Paul Madore. We bought a dishwasher the warranty ran out nov,15,2015,last week as i was doing dishes..."