Fredericton, New Brunswick

Boxing Day sale ad in NL Canada said 50 percent off throughout store.Exceptions new arrivals and door busters.

Inside store very little with 50 off. Most old merchandise had 30 percent off. When questioned staff said oh it is up to 50 percent. That is not what window sign said .

This is false advertising at its finest.

My next step is better business bureau.Will not return to shop at a crooked store like this.

Review about: Boxing Day Sale.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Childrens Place?

Comments

Dumb return policy and cashier
Macon, Georgia, United States #928070

The children's place return policy is just plain dumb and really what is the purpose.You can't exchange jeans that are too small and they don't sell a larger size.

REALLY!!! Be sure your cashier make sure they explain this *** policy before they take anyone else hard earn money. And see where your sales go.

Will NEVER GO IN THERE EVER!!!!!Macon ga