Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later.

During my visit I was accused of stealing a blue emoji hoodie onsie at the childrens place in the riverhead tanger outlet by the sales associate Dianne who was helping me with my transaction while at the register I noticed the pair of jeggings I called earlier for to be placed on hold were the wrong size So the sales associate Diane & I went to the table area to switch them but none were out so i asked her to see if she can pull them from the back and she did as she came from the back I was by the hats section in Toddler girls she looked down at my daughter & asked me to take her hoodie onesie off & said "aren't u gonna pay for that"? I replied Excuse me no I'm not gonna take it off if I did my daughter would be naked she wore it here so I'm not gonna pay for it! I dont understand Why just accuse me especially if u didn't see me trying anything on my daughter nor while shopping I didnt ask to use the dressing room. This bothers me because I'm a returning customer to riverhead location, Shirley & Smithhaven mall location where I purchased the onesie my 2yr old daughter wore today.

Here's proof of my receipt that the blue emoji onesie my 2yr old had on today that I was accused of stealing.

Im also posting my recipt today to show i was at the riverhead tanger location. NEVER have I experienced this at Smithhaven mall or Shirley location I always receive good customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Childrens Place Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2017.

Comments