Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How come my arrival date changed from Oct 1 to Oct4 ? I needed my items before Thursday.

Ann McDonald
According to The Children's Place FAQ page, the company ships its products via UPS or USPS. Delivery time depends on these companies. If you have any questions, please contact The Children's Place Customer Service for assistance at 1-877-752-2387.
View

Says. Pick up last day nov15! Cannot pick up till nov20, will store hold for me?

View

Why my access has always been denied? I have an account but, it has been almost 2 years, my access has always been denied?

by LawfulDalmatian373

I used to shop here but, my access has always been denied for the last 2 years? We moved to a new location already and iy is still denying me access even though, I am still receiving emails from the store.

View

How can I pay using PayPal?

by ThosePoodle446

I tried to checkout using the PayPal option but I am getting an error message, however I cannot see the entire message.

View

Where Is My Online Order?

Haven't received my order and I have been on hold with customer service for 47mins

Ann McDonald

According to The Children's Place shipping policy, once your order has left the company's warehouse you will receive an email confirmation with your order tracking number. A link to the appropriate courier's site will be provided for easy tracking. You can also check your order status by selecting the link in the footer on the website if you have your order number and shipping zip code available.

Email update

Morning i have made on order online however upon tracking the order i realise that apart of my email address was left out i should read Loisjames37@gmail.com not loisjames@gmail.com so I am unable to get my tracking # how can that be fix I really need the order thank you

Ann McDonald

Based on the Children's Place FAQ, you may still track your package by clicking on Order Status and type your order number and billing zip code. If you do not know your order number, please call 877-752-2387 and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.
View

My order was placed August 13th and it hasn’t been shipped at all just says “order received” when should I receive it??

I placed 2 orders one on August 12th and 13th I was on hold for a hour with customer service can’t get ahold of anyone.

View

When will I get my order?

My order got shipped August 7th and it’s been past 10 days of shipping I haven’t gotten it yet.

Ann McDonald

According to The Childrens Place delivery policy, shipment may last 15 days. Once your order has left the warehouse you will receive an email confirmation with your order tracking number. A link to the appropriate courier's site will be provided for easy tracking. If you have any questions, please contact The Childrens Place Customer Service for assistance at 1-877-752-2387.

View

TRYINGB TO TRACK AN ORDER CAN YOU HELP?

CHILDRENS CLOTHES WAS TO BR DELIVERED TO DASH EXPRESS GOT NO EMAIL SAYING CLOTHES WERE SHIPPED.....ORDER DATE 4 APRIL.2019 SHIPPING TO XIOMARA ADDERLEY 4108 NW 135 STREET UNIT 2, OPA LOCKA FLORIDA 33054.

Ann McDonald

According to The Childrens Place shipping policy once your order has left the company's warehouse you will receive an email confirmation with your order tracking number. A link to the appropriate courier's site will be provided for easy tracking. You can also check your order status by selecting the link in the footeron the website if you have your order number and shipping zip code available. You can also contact The Chilrens Place customer service by phone at 877-752-2387

View

Order online pick at store

I want to order and pay onlune fir my kids items, but i wabt ny dad to puck up st the store for me since he is in Houston right now. Can i do that cos am out of the country. I need answer urgently.

Irene Moore

Your question is quite specific. Please contact The Childrens Place customer care team for further assistance. You may call them by phone at (877) 752-2387. Please note that The Childrens Place support is available Monday - Friday from 9:00AM to 8:00PM ET, and Saturday from 9:00AM to 5:30PM EST. You may also try to reach out to The Childrens Place support via the company social media networks.

Purchase

Purchased a gift card waiting for delivery did not recieve yet can someone contact me importante thanks you

Irene Moore

According to The Childrens Place shipping policy, delivery may take up to 15 business days. To get more details about your order, please call the company customer care team by phone at (877) 752-2387.

Latin America and the Caribbean

Can you please help me with a contact for international markets? Thanks,

Irene Moore

According to the information provided on The Childrens Place contact us page, the company international number is +1 204 272 8312. Please note that The Childrens Place support is available Monday - Friday from 9:00AM to 8:00PM ET, and Saturday from 9:00AM to 5:30PM EST.

Children’s place

My rewards were never put on my account after several purchases who do I contact

Irene Moore
According to The Childrens Place help center, you may find all reward policy details in the Rewards Terms and Conditions document on childrensplace.com.

If you have any questions about the rewards policy, please contact The Childrens Place customer care team by phone at (866) 254-9967.

A store

Do you still have a store in the mall in Cross Creek Fayetteville North Carolina?

Irene Moore
As stated on childrensplace.com, there is The Childrens Place store in Cross Creek Mall. The store working hours are as follows:
  • Sunday 12PM–6PM
  • Monday 10AM–9PM
  • Tuesday 10AM–9PM
  • Wednesday 10AM–9PM
  • Thursday 10AM–9PM
  • Friday 10AM–9PM
  • Saturday 10AM–9PM

To get more details about The Childrens Place stores, please contact the company customer care team by phone at (877) 752-2387 (toll-free).

Never recieved ok order

Order was shipped but someone stole my package off my porch. What can I do?

question about order status

I would to ask regarding my orders dated 02/01/18 item # 00889705752922 - girls short sleeve emoji graphic tee item # 00191755131481 - girls short sleeve girls are Tee item # 00191755172293 - girls destructed denim shortfalls

Irene Moore

According to The Childrens Place help center, after order is shipped, the shipping email confirmation with tracking number should be sent to the customer. If you have a tracking number, please check the order status on Center> Status>. You may also check the order status on UPS or USPS websites depending on your carrier.

View

Does Children's Place donate clothes for a fashion show?

My church is having a fashion show in October,14,2017 and we wanted to know if you would be willing to donate clothing.

Irene Moore

Your questions is quite specific. Please contact The Childrens Place customer care team for assistance. You may call them at (877) 752-2387 (toll-free number). The company working hours are Monday - Friday: 9:00AM to 8:00PM EST, Saturday: 9:00AM to 5:30PM EST.

Questions 17