101 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

4.9

I have made several purchases having a balance from your credit of over $2500 and is asking to return items bought for my autistic son to use during school time.

There is no school now and hes home and perhaps getting more attention to feed the only two food he eats a little more than when hes at school and not eating. He is home now and the clothes cant fit.

I would like to RETURN them for EXCHANGE which since March I have been trying to do with NO HELP WHATSOEVER.

Each time I call either I get cut off, manager after manager saying they will email me back or they have to speak with corporate or no answer whatever. It is very frustrating. I have outstanding balances with two boxes of clothing that doesnt fit - stores are closed what am I to do? If u r not willing to help me with the returns/exchange.

Just last week I made cash purchase of over two hundred dollars to get bigger sizes and Im stupid enough to order again from childrens place while I cant get help to return my purchases.

Please some can /anyone with a heart please understand that I have a box full of clothes just to be EXCHANGED for bigger sizes from two orders the second one was from a purchase of over $800.00. I STILL HAVE TO PAY THE BILL ANYWAY. I love the clothes from childrens place and it helps to cover my sons autism cause people whether real or fake would like his style of dressing versus dwelling on his autism.

Please I will pay my bill Im only asking to do an EXCHANGE for the same ones or equivalent from Sizes 5/6/- 7/8 to a possible size 8-10. This child only eats second stage Gerber baby food one kind apple chicken, banana chips not plantain chips and drinks ice water.

I already have major issues and to be left with so much clothes he cant use that I need and a bill for $2500.00 outstanding balance you are only leaving me to get suicidal.

Please assist I just need a return label to mail them back first order was January 29,2020 and the second set after only the shorts from the second order but most of the 5/6 from the first order please just an exchange on the returns.

Im desperate or I will just kill myself please help me with the exchange. PLEASE!!

Thanking you kindly Corporate and managers.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Childrens Place Manager.

Preferred solution: Please just to get bigger sizes - an exchange.

The Childrens Place Pros: Great company, Products last a long time, Clothing, Excellent pricing, Sale.

The Childrens Place Cons: Fact that i cannot reach anyone on customer service, Lack of any sort of closure.

Comments