1350 Scenic Hwy N, Snellville, GA 30078
Featured Not resolved
1.6

Update by user Sep 24

Typo but was trying to say previously the store had a large clearance box. They no longer have that.

I believe the manager today was a white lady named Madison. The cashier that rang me up three different times was hardly memorable

Original review posted by user Sep 24

Me and my family went there today because our experience last month with John was exceptional. The store with me they had a large clearance box that I bought most of my daughter's birthday items from and he was very informative and helpful but everything I needed.

When I go today every table in the store was in a heap pile like it was Black Friday. It was impossible to sort through the shirts. Shoes were tried on and left all over the floor. The checkout counter had a pile as tall as the employee.

There was a pile of swept trash visible to customers. We spent $94 and the employee did not even say thank you. When I confronted the manager about the condition of the store she said that she often stayed till 1 or 3 in the morning straightening it and after a few minutes of opening the next day it was the same way. I told her that was her employees fault.

She denied it.

I was embarrassed to be seen in that store so I will not be going back. I did tell her and the employee that they should tell me thank you

Reason of review: Nasty store and poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

The Childrens Place Pros: Variety.

The Childrens Place Cons: Poor costumer service, Dirty, Messy, Disorganized, Too much table inventory.

Comments