Verified Reviewer

Please do not order anything from Children's Place online. I ordered items from them on June 18th and today is July 12th and I have not received any communication from them either!

I have tried to contact them several times and it always says on the main line that they are closed and I even reached out to one of the physical stores and a lady answered and took my info and said she would look into it and 2 days later I got a call from a different lady from the same store that didn't even have a clue what I had been calling about in the first place! It was the Vero Beach location in Florida I have sent another email letting them know that I have not received my items that I ordered a few days ago and I STILL have not heard anything.

PLEASE DON'T PUT YOURSELF IN THIS POSITION AND DO NOT BUY FROM GYMBOREE EITHER AS THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY!! Heads up from an angry customer who spent money online and never got the items I ordered!!

User's recommendation: Don't buy online from Children's Place or Gymboree!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments