I placed an order with a great sale going on and was sent an email confirmation of my order.The next day I was sent an email that my order was cancelled.

I called the number and was told I would be sent an email as to why my order was cancelled. Although, i was very confused since they had already sent the confirmation and they took my money. Once I received the email it was just a generic email stating that due to security issues they cannot tell me why my order was cancelled. I then called back and spoke with a supervisor, Julia R., who kept reading me a script over and over again.

When I asked for a corporate phone number she stated that i will be told the same information by corporate as well. I am so ashamed that this is what people call customer service now days. My children were so excited about their new clothes and now I have to disappoint them with this poor excuse of a store or better yet a corporation.

I live in Las Vegas, Nv.and in a state which thrives on customer service I can honestly say Children's place needs to shut down!!!

Review about: The Childrens Place Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I would like an apology, a large discount, and some accountability from corporate. Someone who is not reading from a script..

Comments