2.5

I made a purchase on November 15 2016 , the package was not delivered upon investigation I realized the package was still at UPS with an error on the address, I navigated the site and changed the address , I was told the page was returned to your company on December 2 2016, I need to know when the monies will be returned to my card.Totally disappointed and will find a different medium of doing my shopping for my grand kids.

There is no customer service here and I will ensure no family member of my shops her ever again .

Disgusted, please send me a correspondence as to the return of my monies to my card.Contact rosecephas@yahoo.com

uptown051999 wrote the review because of poor customer service at The Childrens Place. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $222 and wants The Childrens Place to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Childrens Place for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Childrens Place?

Comments

North Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1255064

Have you received your refund yet I am in the same boat. If you have received your refund how long did it take?