2.6

Hello I visited your location at Bethesda , MD Montgomery Mall store 0832 today. I was happy because i saw another cashier vs the one that was there last time .

I asked her if the items were additional 60% off she said yes. When I went to pay there was another cashier she said her name was Crystal which I don't think that's her real name. She has glasses and is very thin. She proceeded to ring me up when she gave me the total is was 50--- .

I proceeded to tell her the items were 60% and she huffed and puffed after. She then had to manually in-put the new totals in which she was very upset to do she swung the price discount sheet that she had in-front of her at the register. Clearly she was so upset with me that she had to do this. Mind you there was no one else in the store.

Finally I asked her if she can tell me the price of one item and she huffed and puffed again, when all that over she gave me the bag and I said thank you and she just grabbed her cell phone and proceeded to check her texts and was extremely un-proffesional she was there before, and was the same way she proceeded to treat me this way last time too. I mean I don't understand how you can have someone as nasty as her representing your store . My total went down to 20---- . I can't believe the difference if you like you can secret shop and see how she treats you as a customer.

I like this location but this girl is nasty. I don't want to return with this pandemic and this type of treatment .

I wouldn't be surprised if you guys close. I have been a customer for a long time and I can't believe this person attitude she really looks as though she hates your store or hates her job.

your loyal customer

it was terminal #272451 register2

User's recommendation: get rid of that cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

The Childrens Place Pros: Great clothes.

The Childrens Place Cons: Nasty people in stores worst customer service.

Comments